After our monthly check-in with Bill Simmons and a quick chat about the debut of The Ringer, Parris goes in on the NBA and the bright future the game has to look forward to thanks, in part, to the success of the Golden State Warriors, and Chris reflects on changes in how social media is used and perceived. But really, we just want to talk about how awesome Steph Curry is.
- The Ringer Launches! (00:00)
- Basketball is Awesome (12:00)
- Social Media Perspectives and Perceptions (47:40)
- The Ringer (The Ringer)
- 30 for 30: This Magic Moment (ESPN)
- E60 Longshot: Stephen Curry (ESPN via YouTube)
- Steph Curry is so good that he's broken 'NBA 2K' (SB Nation)
- The Demographics of Social Media Users (Pew Research Center)
If you have any feedback, questions, comments, insights, opinions, or other cleverly worded sentences you’d like us to read, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find us elsewhere on the Internet too!